How do I claim Nevada residency?

So, I applied to University Of Nevada Las Vegas. I am currently a California resident. However, my grandparents have a house in Las Vegas and i dont think its fair that we have to pay out of state fee's when we're putting money into the vegas community. DMV told me I can possibly get a temporary I.D thats good for four years. How would i go about doing this? Is there anyway i can get the in state or at least reduced tuition?

Also, to obtain Nevada residency, I would be willing to surrender my California I.D. but what would be the losses and benefits to doing this? thanks for any help!

Please enter comments
Please enter your name.
Please enter the correct email address.
You must agree before submitting.

Answers & Comments

Helpful Social

Copyright © 2024 Q2A.ES - All rights reserved.